The New Zealand Nurses Organisation (NZNO) has a Constitution which determines the rules and regulations of the organisation.The organisation has a President and Kaiwhakahaere elected in accordance with the Constitution as the joint heads of NZNO.
NZNO is working towards a true bicultural partnership, guided in this process by Te Runanga o Aotearoa. This will ensure that Māori members have a voice in the formation of NZNO’s policy at all levels.
The governance, supervision of the management and control of the affairs of NZNO are vested in the Board of Directors (in addition to any other powers and authorities expressly conferred upon the Board by the Constitution).
- NZNO Annual Plan 2015-2016 (PDF, 1.3MB)
- 21 December 2016 NZNO Board of Directors teleconference meeting minutes (PDF, 240KB)
- 14 December 2016 NZNO Board of Directors meeting minutes (PDF, 420KB)
- October 2016 NZNO Board of Directors meeting minutes (PDF, 384KB)
- Co-leader catch-up - an update from the February 2015 board meeting (PDF, 118KB)
You'll need your NZNO membership number to log in. If you can't find your number call NZNO on 0800 28 38 48 during office hours.