The business services team provides the following services to NZNO members:
- triages requests from members
- processes member applications and subscriptions
- provides adminstrative support to NZNO's speciality groups
- maintains the NZNO website
- provides NZNO's publication service
The business services team provides administrative support to the industrial and professional services teams.
Roles within the Business Services Team
- Financial Services Team: responsible for all NZNO's accounting systems
- Membership Services Team: processes member applications, change of details and subscription payments
- National Office Administrators: providing support to NZNOs national committees and staff at national office.
- Regional Administrators: suppporting the work of staff in the regional offices and the regional council's.
To contact members of the business services services team get in touch with the NZNO member support centre on 0800 28 38 48.