Regional Administrator - Permanent Full Time - Auckland Office
The New Zealand Nurses' Organisation (NZNO) is a professional organisation and registered union representing over 46,000 nurses and health workers.
- Provide timely and professional support to NZNO staff.
- Provide administrative support to NZNO.
The successful candidate will need to have the following skills:
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint & Publisher and a minimum of 50 words per minute keyboard skills
- Excellent command of English (especially vocabulary, spelling and grammar) and effective written and oral communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to work harmoniously with a wide range of people
- Organised and methodical approach to working
- Effective time management skills
- Minute-taking expertise and familiarity with meeting procedure
- Flexible and adaptable
- Sound knowledge of and experience in administration and office procedures
- Trustworthy and able to maintain confidences.
To apply, please forward your CV and covering letter by email or post to:
Donna Simpson, Office Manager
New Zealand Nurses Organisation
P O Box 8921
Applications close at 12 noon Wednesday 29 June 2016.