NZNO is proud of its network of speciality sections and colleges, it brings thousands of nurses with common interests together.
If you are passionate about your specialty and want to be engaged in professional debates and developments then this is an opportunity to do so. Colleges and sections are run by members, for members. No other national organisation offers nurses and other health workers the opportunity to meet and develop their collective knowledge and strength in this way.
You have two options for joining:
- Complete and return the section and college application form (PDF).
- Complete the on-line application form below
Once received, your application will be forwarded to the relevant section/ college, which will contact you about membership criteria and associated fees (if any).
- You can join a maximum of 2 sections/ colleges only.
- Membership is subject to your meeting the section/ college criteria.
- You must be a current NZNO member.
Section/ College on-line membership application