Welcome to the official website of the National Enrolled Nurses Section.
This website is intended to be a resource for all Enrolled Nurses in New Zealand and the world over.
- The Enrolled Nurse Section NZNO is the professional recognised group within NZNO for Enrolled Nurses promoting the role and value of the Enrolled Nurse in all areas of health care in Aotearoa New Zealand,
- The section influences health policy, promoting health workforce development etc by lobbying relevant organisations.
- Our members are Enrolled Nurses.
- Our Enrolled Nurse members are united in the achievement of their professional and industrial aspirations
- Our Enrolled Nurse members enhance the health and wellbeing of all people of Aotearoa New Zealand through ethically based partnerships
- The Enrolled Nurse Section NZNO actively works in accordance with Te Tiriti o Waitangi
The Enrolled Nurse Section NZNO will be the key stakeholder and the lead voice for Enrolled Nurses in the formation/development of policy related to second level nursing in Aotearoa New Zealand.