Are you a budding writer?
Submit an article to the co-editors of Kai Tiaki Nursing New Zealand (email@example.com).
The best nurse writers published in Kai Tiaki Nursing New Zealand (KTNNZ) this year will be up for prize money totalling $750.
The writer of the winning article will receive $500, and the runner-up $250.
How we can help
The NZNO library offers assistance to current NZNO members. We can provide books, journal articles, health & nursing publications, RCN & ICN documents, links to useful websites and references to other material.
Please let us know:
- Your topic request and contact details (Ph and email address)
- How the information will be used e.g. a presentation to staff
- What information you already have
- When you need the information by
- Any other limits e.g. New Zealand articles or international
- Currency of material e.g. articles written within the last 5 years
Searching for a NZ thesis
Tips for Students
- Consult your course text and supplementary course material
- Search your institution's library catalogue and online databases such as Ebsco (CINAHL)
- Approach the institution's library reference staff for training and guidance
- Search online journals/databases on the NZNO website http://www.nzno.org.nz/resources/library/online_journals
NZ Nursing Research Index (Database)This index includes published and unpublished research that has been undertaken by New Zealand nurses which is concerned with the practice of nursing, nursing education, nursing policy or nursing management from January 1999 to today.
This is an open access database. You will not need to login.
Search the nursing research database
Need more help?