How we can help
The NZNO library offers assistance to members. We can provide books, journal articles, health & nursing publications, RCN & ICN documents, links to useful websites and references to other material.
Please let us know:
- Your topic request and contact details (Ph and email address)
- How the information will be used e.g. a presentation to staff
- What information you already have
- When you need the information by
- Any other limits e.g. New Zealand articles or international
- Currency of material e.g. articles written within the last 5 years
Tips for Students
- Consult your course text and supplementary course material
- Search your institution's library catalogue and online databases such as Ebsco (CINAHL)
- Approach the institution's library reference staff for training and guidance
- Search online journals/databases on the NZNO website
Need more help?