Services offered to NZNO members
Get the latest health & nursing news, upcoming conferences and topical journal articles - Published weekly
To subscribe - Ask a Librarian Form or Email: email@example.com
Databases & online journals
NZNO Members - Access online journals & databases
- Academic OneFile (Includes fulltext of The Dissector and Kai Tiaki Nursing Research)
- Australia/New Zealand Reference Centre
- General OneFile (Includes Kai Tiaki from 2003 onwards)
- Health Reference Center Academic (Includes Contemporary Nurse)
Researching a topic?
Books & journals
- NZNO members and staff are welcome to borrow books from the library
- The Library holds a range of books, journals, ICN and RCN publications and historic nursing publications
- We have a complete set of Kai Tiaki Nursing New Zealand from 1908 to today.
Phone: 04 494 6398
Fax: 04 382 9993
Postal Address: NZNO Library, PO Box 2128, Wellington 6140, New Zealand.
Physical Address: NZNO Library, L3, Willbank House, 57 Willis Street, Wellington 6011, New Zealand.
Download the NZNO Library Services Brochure (PDF)
Download the NZNO Library Journals List (PDF)
Open weekdays 9.00 - 5.00 pm. We look forward to hearing from you