Nursing Leadership Section, NZNO Mana Tapuhi Mana Whakatipu Annual General Meeting and Free Webinar
5 November 2020 by Zoom
3:30pm: Presentation from Anne Evans-Murray "Resilience and avoiding burnout in Leaders"
4.15pm: Annual General Meeting - Nursing Leadership Section, NZNO Mana Tapuhi Whakatipu
5:00pm: Presentation from Linda Hutchings "Inspired! Building a workplace that rocks
Register for free in advance for this meeting:
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the meeting.
NZNO Nursing Leadership Section, NZNO Tapuhi Mana Whakatipu Conference has been postponed until November 2021
Coaching Leadership Workshops Facilitated by Bev McClelland
Fees: $120 (Must be a member of the Nursing Leadership Section, NZNO Tapuhi Mana Whakatipu)
Programme Outline (PDF, 321KB)
Great King Road
Click here to register
Professional providers of clinical management and integral members of the nursing workforce and the health service management team.
The NZNO Nursing Leadership Section, NZNO Tapuhi Mana Whakatipu is a professional section of NZNO dedicated to sound nursing management and leadership to:
- Guide and support the development of resourceful Nursing Leaders
- Encourage nurses to become innovative and sustainable in the delivery of equitable healthcare.
- To be the recognised professional NZNO section of all nurse leaders in New Zealand.
- To recruit nurses practising, identifying with, and/or interested in nursing management and leadership to belong to the NZNO Nursing Leadership Section, NZNO Tapuhi Mana Whakatipu
- To practice within the protection, partnership and participation principles of the Treaty of Waitangi.
- To provide a communications network for all members including regular newsletters, website updates, practive development and dissemination of information on issues pertaining to clinical and operational management.
- To liaise with appropriate authorities on social and health issues relevant to clinical and operational management.
- To encourage, promote and provide the development of educational forums for Nurse Managers.
- To encourage and support research into nurse management issues.
- To actively facilitate the ongoing strategic and professional development of nurse managers in conjunction with NZNO and appropriate health authorities.
- To promote nurse management and increase the profile of nurse managers.
- To communicate and liaise with other organisations at a national and international level.
- To support the objectives, policy and activities of NZNO.