New Zealand Nurses Organisation (NZNO) Colleges and Sections bring together groups of members who are focused on a specific field of nursing. Please note:
- You can join up to three Colleges or Sections which relate to your practice
- Acceptance for membership is subject to you meeting the College or Section membership eligibility criteria
- You must be a current NZNO member to join.
All of the NZNO Colleges and Sections on this page:
- Advance practice through policy and professional development opportunities
- Keep members informed through newsletters and publications
- Provide expert knowledge and advice to the government and other national bodies
- Participate in the development of evidence-based guidelines and specialty competencies.
Click the name of the College or Section you're interested in to get more info and join now.
If you would like a printable NZNO College and Section brochure and application form to share with colleagues, you can download it from the NZNO Publications page.