On this page:
The Patricia Blackley Postgraduate Education Scholarships honour the pioneering work of Patricia Blackley as a clinician, educator, author, and journal editor in stomal therapy nursing.
The scholarships are to enable nurses working in ostomy care to undertake postgraduate education in stomal therapy management or a related area of practice.
Three scholarships are available. The value of each scholarship is A$5000.
Closing Date: July 31st, 2023
Download: Application Form
Bernadette Hart Award
Section members may make application annually for the Bernadette Hart Award. The award is for conference or course costs.
Applications close on 30 November each year.
Back to top
Liberty "Beyond the Ostomy Clinic" funding
In support of improved outcomes for stoma patients and their whanau, or education of colleagues, Liberty Medical New Zealand is pleased to provide:
- Financial support for stoma nurses or resource nurses with a special interest in Ostomy
- The monetary amount of each award will be decided by the NZNO College of Stomal Therapy Nursing National Committee
- Examples of use include but are not limited to:
- Further education/skill development through conference/symposium attendance
- Textbook purchase
- Membership of international ostomy societies.
- Download the application form
Back to top