The College of Child & Youth Nurses is a professional group of NZNO which promotes co-operation and the sharing of knowledge and skills among nurses concerned with the health of children, young people and their families - both in hospital and community settings.
We support nurses through the development of specialty knowledge and skills, to meet the unique health needs of all children, youth and families.
You can join the College if you are a qualified nurse practising in child, youth and/or family health care, AND you are a financial member of NZNO.
Associate Members may join and they may be:
- Qualified Nurses interested in child, youth or family health care.
- Bachelor of Nursing students and Enrolled Nursing students interested in child, youth or family health care.
- Allied health professionals interested in child, youth or family health care.
Associate members do not hold voting rights or the ability to hold office.
Associate Members who are qualified nurses or nursing students must be financial members of NZNO.
Allied health professionals are not required to be a financial member of NZNO.
Please use the form below to join.
Benefits of belonging to the College include:
- Being part of a Specialty Nursing group with a Child, Youth and Family Health Care focus providing leadership and strategic direction
- Access to professional standards of practice, Knowledge and Skills framework.
- Representation at regional and national policy and decision making forums with feedback to members
- Annual Conference/Symposium at discount cost
- Members Scholarship for conference attendance or other education purposes
- The opportunity to have your say as to your future in nursing
- Full access to the College website
- Facebook page