2021 NRS Committee Vacancy
We currently have ONE vacancy within the Nursing Research Section (NRS) Committee.
Nominations are now invited for this position, which would see you being part of an awesome whānau, completing research mahi with our members.
We are inviting nominations for secondment to this vacant position until the December 2021 AGM. At this time, if you so wish, you will be able to submit your name for the formalised election into a permanent committee post.
Who are we & what do we do?
- We are a committee of seven members representing the North and South Islands,
- We meet Face to Face (F2F) three times per year with 2-3 Zoom meetings (5-6 hui per year),
- F2F committee meetings are fully funded,
- amongst other activities, we proudly organise a research forum every year (alternates beginning/end of year), which aims to give nursing researchers (clinical and academic) an opportunity to present their work and network throughout Aotearoa.
Who are we looking for?
We invite nominations from nurses currently with:
- NZNO membership,
- Nursing Research Section membership, and
- A passion for nurturing, nourishing and growing nursing clinical and/or academic research.
If you would like to make a nomination for secondment please email email@example.com:
- a completed Nomination Form
- cover letter stating what you would bring to the committee, your research interest, academic and/or clinical field and why we would be foolish to pass you by….
CLOSING DATE: FRIDAY, 19 FEBRUARY 2021 at 1600HRS
2020 Nursing Research Forum
21 February 2020, 09:00 to 17:00
Te Auaha, 65 Dixon Street, Wellington