WHC Education Fund
The Women’s Health College has a small education fund of $5,000 per annum available to assist members with study, training days, courses or conferences that will expand the member’s knowledge and positively enhance the care of their patients/clients, family and whanau.
The applications are assessed quarterly at the Women’s Health College Committee face-to-face meetings. While meeting dates vary, applications must be received by 1 February, 1 May, 1 July and 1 October each year.
- Members must have belonged to the Women's Health College for a minimum of 2 years at the time of their application
- A College member can only apply for funding once every 3 years, i.e. a subsequent application will only be accepted for review 3 years after the date of the previous application.
- $400 per person is the maximum contribution
- Retrospective applications cannot be accepted
- Funding goes to the person who applied and cannot be transferred to another person
- All successful funding recipients must write a short report about what they learned on their education/conference/course, and how it has improved their practice and send it to the College. This report will be published in a subsequent Women's Health College newsletter.
If you send an application and do not receive any correspondence about it within 4-6 weeks, please contact the Women’s Health College Administrator Sally Chapman at email@example.com.