WHC Education Fund
The Women’s Health College (WHC) has a small education fund of $7,000 per annum available to assist members with study, training days, courses or conferences that will expand the member’s knowledge and positively enhance the care of their patients/ clients and whanau.
Applications are assessed quarterly at WHC Committee face-to-face meetings, and while meeting dates vary, applications must be received by 1 February, 1 May, 1 July and 1 October each year.
- Members must have belonged to the Women's Health College,
- $450 per person is the maximum contribution,
- Retrospective applications cannot be accepted,
- Funding goes to the person who applied and cannot be transferred to another person,
- We would be grateful if you could write a paragraph to tell us about your study/ Conference experience. This may encourage other members to apply in the future
If you send an application and do not receive any correspondence about it within 4-6 weeks, please contact the WHC Secretary email@example.com.