NZNO is proud of its network of speciality sections and colleges which brings thousands of nurses with common interests together. If you are passionate about your specialty and want to be engaged in professional debates and developments then this is an opportunity to do so.
Colleges and sections are run by members, for members. No other national organisation offers nurses and other health workers the opportunity to meet and develop their collective knowledge and strength in this way.
Two ways to join
- Apply online below
- Print, complete and return the paper application form
Your application will be forwarded to the relevant section or college, which will contact you about membership criteria and associated fees (if there are any).
- You can join up to three Sections or Colleges
- Membership is subject to you meeting the Section or College criteria
- You must be a current NZNO member.
Privacy Act 2020
The information collected on this College/Section membership form is used by NZNO in its membership systems, and to establish your membership for the purposes of the 2000 Employment Relations Act.
The information requested on this online form may also be used by NZNO for:
- The operation, maintenance, administration and support of College/Section activities.
- Statistical and reporting purposes relating to that College or Section.
- Mailing list information may be passed onto College/Section committee members who provide newsletters and other updates to such members.
This statement does not replace, and should be read in conjunction with, the privacy statements on the NZNO membership form.