- Members must log in to access Member Only downloads and Member Discounts. If you do not log in as a member your discount will not be applied. The login link is at the top centre of this window.
- Pamphlets are free to individual members. Supply of multiple copies of publications to institutions may incur a cost, contact NZNO National Office Wellington for further details.
- If a cost is applicable, payment must be received in advance of your order being filled.
- Prices include GST.
Most NZNO publications are available as free downloads. Some of our longer documents are only available in hard copy and incur a nominal charge to cover printing costs. Bulk orders of hard copy documents (eg for educational purposes) are available but may also incur a nominal charge. Ordering information can be found below.
How to order
To order NZNO's publications you can:
- If you are an NZNO Member log on to receive discounts. The login link is at the top centre of this window.
- Order on line below, by clicking order next to the publication you would like or
- Email your request to email@example.com or
- Complete the Publications Order Form (DOC, 44KB) and post to the New Zealand Nurses Organisation, PO Box 2128, Wellington.
- Remember if the items you are ordering have a cost attached to them you will need provide payment before the items are dispatched. If you order via the web or by email you will need to post payment or contact the Publications Officer by phone to advise your credit card details.
- For further information please contact 0800 28 38 48 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Each publication category has a descriptor that will help you find the publication you are looking for.
The publications are then listed alphabetically under the category.
If you can’t find what you are looking for by browsing, please use the Search function above.
We welcome your feedback about NZNO's publications, and accessing them via this page.
Please email your comments to email@example.com