The Ministry of Health is consulting on the draft update of the New Zealand Health Strategy. The draft updated Strategy proposes a clear view of the future we want for the health system over the next 10 years, to ensure all New Zealanders live well, stay well, get well. A Roadmap of Actions proposes a direction of travel for the next 5 years.
The draft updated Strategy covers challenges and opportunities for the health system, the future we want, including principles and behaviour that will enable it, and 5 strategic themes:
- closer to home
- value and high performance
- one team
- smart systems
The Ministry will also be hosting regional forums in Auckland, Hamilton, Christchurch and Wellington to enable health and disability representatives to come together to discuss the draft Strategy and Roadmap of Actions.
- Auckland: 7 November - Holiday Inn Auckland Airport, 2 Ascot Road, Mangere, Auckland
- Hamilton: 14 November - Kingsgate Hotel, 100 Garnet Ave, Te Rapa, Hamilton
- Christchurch: 21 November - Siduma at Airport, Cnr Memorial Ave & Orchard Rd, Christchurch
- Wellington: 28 November - Te Papa, 55 Cable Street, Wellington
The forums will run from 9.30 am until 2.00 pm and refreshments will be provided.
Please RSVP by 30 October 2015 by emailing email@example.com. We will send further information once we receive your RSVP.
Feedback Due: Please send feedback to Marilyn Head firstname.lastname@example.org by 30 November 2015