In response to recent events NZNO is working remotely for the forseeable future.
This means library lending services are suspended until further notice. So we are not able to lend out books currently. We do apologise for the inconvenience.
You can still access all of the online resources below and do contact us if you need information on a specific topic.
Services for NZNO Members
Access NZ & International online databases which include:
- Academic OneFile database
Includes fulltext: The Dissector and Kai Tiaki Nursing Research
- Australia/New Zealand Reference Centre database
- General OneFile database
Includes fulltext: Kai Tiaki Nursing New Zealand - 2003 onwards
NZNO Library Current Awareness Newsletter
- Get regular summaries of current health and nursing books, journal articles, links and news, from both local and international sources
- Current NZNO members can request copies of up to two articles from each journal on the newsletter page
For help with research
- Access 27 lists of current resources on a wide range of topics from Accessing Legal Cases/Decisions: Health & Employment to Twelve Hour Shifts
- Each resource list contains links to numerous websites, reports and journal articles
- To request research assistance use the NZNO Library Enquiry form on this page or email email@example.com.
Books and journals
Phone: 04 494 8230
Postal Address: NZNO Library, PO Box 2128, Wellington 6140, New Zealand
Physical Address: Level 3, Findex House, 57 Willis Street, Wellington 6011, New Zealand