2022 Canterbury/Waitaha Regional Council Meetings
Canterbury/Waitaha Regional Council meets bi-monthly in the NZNO Training Room at the NZNO Christchurch Office, 17 Washington Way, Christchurch.
Come at 5:00pm for nibbles. The meeting itself starts at 5:30pm and ends between 7:30pm and 8:00pm.
An NZNO organiser will be present at each meeting to give an update.
- Tuesday 8 February
- Tuesday 8 March
- Tuesday 10 May
- Tuesday 12 July
- Tuesday 9 August
- Tuesday 11 October
- Tuesday 13 December (Christmas function)
For more information please phone or email Fiona Palframan on 0800 28 38 48 or Fiona.email@example.com
2022 Canterbury/Waitaha Te Rūnanga Hui
Canterbury/Waitaha Te Rūnanga meets bi-monthly in the NZNO Meeting Room at the NZNO Christchurch Office, 17 Washington Way, Christchurch.
The meeting starts at 5:30pm and ends between 7:30pm and 8:00pm. Light refreshments and nibbles will be provided.
- Tuesday 15 February
- Tuesday 12 April
- Tuesday 21 June
- Tuesday 2 August
- Tuesday 4 October
- December date to be confirmed.
For more information contact Jarrod Bates on firstname.lastname@example.org or Ruth Te Rangi on email@example.com
- 2021-12 CRC-Newsletter (PDF, 1.4MB) -
- 2021-08 CRC Newsletter - ((PDF, 2.2MB) - Forthcoming events, Anzac Day wreath laying, International Nurses Day movie, NZNO DHB strike day and more.
- 2021-05 CRC Newsletter - (PDF, 902KB) - Convention round up, events and upcoming conference.
- 2021-03 CRC Newsletter (PDF, 1.6MB) - Updates from regions, Regional Council events and awards, Professional Forum and more.