2021 Canterbury/Waitaha and West Coast/Te Tai O Poutini Regional Convention
Nurses A Voice To Lead - A Vision For Future Healthcare
Date: Tuesday 13 April 2021
Venue: Rydges Latimer, 30 Latimer Square, Christchurch Central City
For more information contact Sharon Keane on firstname.lastname@example.org
2021 Regional Council Meetings
Canterbury/Waitaha Regional Council meets bi-monthly in the NZNO Training Room at the NZNO Christchurch Office, 17 Washington Way, Christchurch.
Come at 5:00pm for nibbles. The meeting itself starts at 5:30pm and ends between 7:30pm and 8:00pm.
An NZNO organiser will be present at each meeting to give an update.
- Tuesday 16 February
- Tuesday 9 March
- Tuesday 4 May
- Tuesday 6 July
- Tuesday 3 August
- Tuesday 5 October
- Tuesday 7 December (Christmas function)
For more information please phone or email Fiona Palframan on 0800 28 38 48 or Fiona.email@example.com
2021 Canterbury/Waitaha Te Rūnanga Hui
Canterbury/Waitaha Te Rūnanga meets bi-monthly in the NZNO Meeting Room at the NZNO Christchurch Office, 17 Washington Way, Christchurch.
The meeting starts at 5:30pm and ends between 7:30pm and 8:00pm. Light refreshments and nibbles will be provided.
- Thursday 11 February
- Thursday 22 April
- Thursday 15 July
- Thursday 5 August
- Thursday 21 October
- December date to be confirmed.
For more information contact Jarrod Bates on firstname.lastname@example.org or Ruth Te Rangi on email@example.com
Other Events For Your Diary
- International Nurses Day Wreath Laying Memorial Wall - Wednesday 12 May 2021
- International Nurses Day movie – Sunday 16 May 2021
- College and Sections Day - TBA
- NZNO AGM & Conference - TBA
- 2020-12 CRC Newsletter (PDF, 1.3MB) - Updates from regions, Regional Council Christmas Dinner and Awards, Primary Health Care MECA, NZNO Educational Grants and more.