PHARMAC is consulting on proposed changes to the NIS affecting:
- Pneumococcal conjugated (PCV13) vaccine;
- Varicella vaccine; Haemophilus influenzae type B (Hib) vaccine;
- transition period for Brand switches and introduction of Pneumococcal (PCV10) vaccine (Synflorix), Measles, mumps and rubella vaccine (Priorix), Haemophilus influenzae type B vaccine (Hiberix); and Rotavirus vaccine (Rotarix);
- Minor clarifications to special authority criteria for Hepatitis B recombinant vaccine and Pneumococcal (PPV23) polysaccharide vaccine; and
- Tuberculin purified protein derivative (Mantoux) test
Feedback due: Please send feedback to firstname.lastname@example.org by 13 January 2017.