Regional Councils are a key part of the New Zealand Nurses Organisation's structure. Regional Councils:
- Assist the planning of membership activities including the successful operation of regional conventions
- Ensure members are informed and consulted with on matters of common interest and importance
- Provide input to the Board of Directors and national office
- Provide opportunities for members to meet to learn about matters of common interest and importance
- Assist with the implementation of policy and strategy within the region.
- Download the NZNO Regional Council Handbook (PDF, 1.4MB)
Regional meetings to 1 January 2020