NZNO invites your feedback on a government discussion document that sets out a policy on housing and urban development. There are six focus areas:
· Ensure that more affordable houses are being built.
· Provide homes that meet people’s needs.
· Support resilient, sustainable, inclusive and prosperous communities.
· Invest in Māori-driven housing and urban solutions.
· Prevent and reduce homelessness.
· Re-establish housing’s primary role as a home rather than a financial asset.
More information is available here.
Having your say can be easy as writing a few lines in an email. Your response will be incorporated into NZNO’s submission.
Please send feedback to firstname.lastname@example.org by 20 July 2021.