Greater Wellington Regional Council Meetings 2022
Event Start: Wednesday, 10 August 2022 at 05:45 p.m.
Event End: Wednesday, 10 August 2022 at 08:30 p.m.
Meetings may be held Face to face, or on Zoom depending on the NZNO COVID-19 rules at the time.
Please contact Sarah Kapila to confirm the venue or Zoom details for the upcoming meeting.
Dates: All Wednesdays: 9 February, 13 April, 8 June, 10 August, 12 October and 14 December 2022
Face to Face meetings:
- Please arrive from 5:45pm for a 6:00pm start, ending approx 8:30pm
- Please note that lift access to Level 5 closes 6:00pm sharp
- NZNO COVID-19 rules allowing, meetings will be held at the NZNO National Office Training Room, Findex House, Level 5, 57 Willis Street, Wellington CBD.
- please join the Zoom for a 6pm start.
Regional Council Meetings are a great way to:
- Assist the planning of membership activities including the successful operation of regional conventions •
- Ensure members are informed and consulted with on matters of common interest and importance •
- Provide input to the Board of Directors and National Office •
- Provide opportunities for members to meet to learn about matters of common interest and importance •
- Assist with the implementation of policy and strategy within the region
- Light catering is provided at the meetings.
- For more information download the meeting flyer (PDF, 473KB)
If you would like to attend a Greater Wellington Regional Council Meeting, please contact Sarah Kapila, Greater Wellington Regional Administrator. on firstname.lastname@example.org or 0800 28 38 48.