To place an advertisement in Kai Tiaki Nursing New Zealand please contact the magazine's advertising manager:
Phone: 0274 476 114
For more information including advertising costs and a booking form visit www.kaitiakiads.co.nz
Other important information
- Advertising is limited to no more than one third of the available pages in any one issue (36 pages + 4 cover pages = 40 pages) to ensure a sufficient level of editorial copy.
- Advertisements for alcoholic beverages, smoking, promoting partisan views on moral issues (e.g. abortion, rights of the unborn child) and in contravention of accepted human rights are not published.
- Kai Tiaki Nursing New Zealand also regularly publishes a disclaimer adjacent to advertisements for overseas positions. This states that the magazine accepts advertisements for nurse recruitment agencies but cannot guarantee the quality of the service provided by them. Kai Tiaki Nursing New Zealand expects agencies to provide a good service and that their advertisements should not be misleading. Nurses who have complaints about poor service are asked to write to NZNO. The complaints will be treated confidentially but the nature of them will be passed on to the agency concerned.
- Reunion notices are published free, as well as a listing of up and coming conferences.
- Provided that prior permission is sought for reprinting in other publications, material is used in context and credited to Kai Tiaki Nursing New Zealand, NZNO has no objection to material from Kai Tiaki Nursing New Zealand being reproduced.