Kai Tiaki Nursing New Zealand is the major New Zealand publisher of clinical, research and feature articles on nursing.
It is also a journal of record of NZNO affairs. Kai Tiaki Nursing New Zealand publishes material supplied by a number of sources.
These may be:
- News or feature articles written by the co-editors, NZNO staff, members, unionistsor commissioned outsiders
- Clinical or research articles submitted by NZNO members or other practitioners,usually nursing, in specialised fields
- Letters to the editor
- Advertising copy.
Kai Tiaki is the Māori term for carer or guardian and has been incorporated in the title of the magazine since it was first published in 1908.
How to get Kai Tiaki Nursing New Zealand
As of February 2019 retail subscription rates for Kai Tiaki Nursing New Zealand for non-members are:
- Individual non member based overseas $150
- Institutional subscribers based in New Zealand (inclusive of GST) $260
- Institutional subscribers based overseas $305
Send your subscription enquiries to: