This fund is for the benefit of nurses, midwives and their families in times of stress from major illness or death, where other financial assistance is not available.
Up to $500 is available. If your application is successful you will be asked to supply your bank account number.
Applications close on 30 July and 30 November each year
- You must be a financial member of NZNO
- You must be a registered nurse, a registered midwife or an enrolled nurse
- You must be facing an unexpected financial emergency
- Financial assistance must not be available to you from any other source
You will be advised of the outcome of your application within three weeks of the relevant application closing date.
To complete this form you will need:
- Your NZNO membership number (you must be a current financial member)
- The name of your current workplace and your role there
- A brief explanation of the unexpected financial emergency
- The reasons why other financial assistance is not available to you
- Details of any other assistance your are seeking or anticipating
- Scanned copies of any documents, quotes, invoices or receipts relating to your unexpected financial emergency
- Scanned copy of a brief letter from your manager, counsellor, kaumatua or lecturer which supports your application.
When you have gathered all these things together you are ready to complete the form below.
You can save your application part way through
When you do this, you'll send yourself an email which contains a link. Clicking the link in the email allows you to carry on from where you left off before.