The New Zealand Nurses Organisation (NZNO) represents over 46,000 nurses and health workers.
- Our members include nurses, midwives, students, kaimahi hauora, health care workers and allied health professionals.
- We are the nursing union in Aotearoa New Zealand
- We are the leading professional body of nurses in Aotearoa New Zealand
- Te Rūnanga o Aotearoa is the arm through which our Te Tiriti o Waitangi partnership is articulated
- Our members enhance the health and wellbeing of all people of Aotearoa New Zealand
- Our members are united in their professional and industrial aspirations