The Corporate Services team does the following for NZNO members:
- Processes member applications and subscriptions
- Provides adminstrative support to NZNO's speciality groups
- Maintains the NZNO website
- Provides NZNO's publication service.
The Corporate Services team provides administrative support to the Industrial and Professional Services teams.
Roles within the Corporate Services team
- Financial Services team: responsible for all NZNO's accounting systems
- Membership team: processes member applications, change of details and subscription payments
- National Office Administrators: providing support to NZNOs national committees and staff at national office
- Regional Administrators: suppporting the work of staff in the regional offices and the regional councils.
To contact members of the Corporate Services team get in touch with the NZNO member support centre on 0800 28 38 48.